|Who Can Apply:||Texas A&M University applicants only|
|Texas A&M Dates / Deadlines:|
|Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2018||09/15/2017 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students will be immediately notified of approval to participate in this program and be able to complete post-decision (pre-departure) items prior to the term's application deadline.
|Program Type:||Texas A&M Reciprocal Educational Exchange Program||Academic Area:||Business, Business - Accounting, Business - Economics, Business - Finance, Business - Information & Operations Management, Business - International Business, Business - Management, Business - Marketing|
|Academic College:||Mays Business School||Academic Department:||Accounting, Business Administration, Business Honors, Finance, Management, Management Informations Systems, Marketing, Masters of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Language of instruction:||English|
|Program Advisor:||Bianca Cusimano, Jye Shafer||Housing:||Dormitory|
|Open to non-majors:||No||Classification:||Grad Student|
|REEP Program Type:||Departmental Exchange|
- This program is limited to graduate students in the Mays Business School
- Have a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Proficiency in English
- Must obtain a student visa
- Be a TAMU student for at least one semester prior to application
- Attend TAMU for at least one full semester after the exchange
- Provide official transcripts from all college-level institutions attended
Students can choose to study abroad during
- Fall Semester (September to December)
- Spring Semester (February to May)
As soon as you decide to participate in a study abroad program, you will want to look into the funding available.
- CIBS Reciprocal Exchange Scholarship
- ROTC and Corps Scholarships
- The Study Abroad Fellowship
- International Education Fee Scholarship
For detailed information about the exchange program, students should contact Mr. Jye Shafer in the Mays School of Business. Students should contact the Mays Undergraduate Office or their departmental academic advisor for curriculum related issues.
For more information from the Study Abroad Programs Office, please contact Bianca Cusimano.